Saturday, March 17, 2012

Stamping & Coloring

Hi everyone

Welcome to my new blog - Yan's Crafty Idea.
This is the place where I will shows all my inspiration and idea on handmade cards & scrapbooking.


Here is my collection of water color pencil - Luna Aquarrel. These are great color pencil. I do have a set of Faber Castell water color pencil. They are good too.


Used recycled tin from candy's storage from Malacca. Good to use.

Here is my coloring efforts few weeks ago. Been crazy & non stop coloring these stamps full day.






Last but not least, I purchased MS Cherish punches & WRMK sweetheart inker - Green. Below is the handmade cards I did. These tools are great & I always love vintage pattern yet it can be turn into more cheerful & bright color. Tehehehe..



That's all folks. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment