Saturday, March 17, 2012

Altered Card Envelope into Scrapbook layout

Hi everyone

This is my very first altered card envelope into a scrapbook layout.
I get this envelope from my friend when we were clearing some scrap yesterday.




Here is the envelope. It is actually a wedding invitation card envelope. It is a good quality paper. I remove the corner page in order to get the middle page.




This is the piece I wanted after removing the corner. There is a brick texture look & glitter on this piece. I used the Heart Attack Distressing Tool from We R Memory Keepers. The tool features a scraping blade & sanding side for distressing effect.




I used the tool to sand & scrap with blade on the side of the paper. This is the results after sanding & scrapping a little bit.



I had a lot of lace with me. As you know, when lace are kept for too long, there will be some yellow stain on it. It does happens to every fabric we had & even our clothing. So, I used the Ranger distress ink - Walnut stain to color on the lace with sponge. Well, I just use the normal dish washer sponge.



This is a nearer view of the colored lace with distress ink. I made a rosette using the Kure Punches.



Here, is another recycle picture from old calendar. I used the pine wood stick (ice cream stick) to stick on the rosette. It turn out that to be a flower tree. I color a bit the stick using the same distress ink.



Finally, this is how the altered project.





This is just a sample how I layout the 4R size photo on this altered project.

Enjoy & stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment