I extracted one of my post from Yan's Crafty on how to make a paper rose.
Hope the below instruction helps you.
1. First of all, you will need a tool to make a circle. I used a circle cutter from Kreaxions. It is an easy tool for you to cut the circle. Alternatively, you may use the any other tools which can make a circle.
2. After cutting a circle, use a scissor / craft scissor (scallop) to cut a "snake" shape (refer pic # 2 /3).
3. Use a normal scissor to twist it.
4. At the end of the twist, use the small round circle as a base. Use bond glue to glue it.
5. Last but not least, use glitter glue to glitter your roses.
Have fun trying it!