Sunday, January 18, 2015

CIC 294: Color Challenge

Hi everyone

It is another week of challenge. I had a meeting with my group of crafter at Spotlight, Ampang Point today. Then, when I reached home, I received my name cards for my business purpose.

Here is my latest design of my very own name card. Simple as it is & do not want too fancy about it.
My actual name card is with my mobile number. However, showing you all without my mobile number. Yes, I do have own a business which sells all the handmade products made by myself. Do support my handmade & spread some love about my handmade stuffs.



Let's come back to Cupcake Inspirations challenge.
This week challenge in Cupcake Inspirations is about Color Challenge - grey, ballet & chocolate.







This week, our generous spsonsor, Fresh Brewed Designs, is sponsoring 3 digital images for one lucky winner. Thank you for the generous sponsor.



My inspiration card:




Card Recipes:
1. Acid free card stock & patterned paper.
2. Sponsored image & sentiments from Fresh Brewed DesignsThank you! Colored with Derwent Inktense.

Do join our challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment