Tuesday, October 15, 2013

An Altered Matchbox

Recently I have entered a swap project, "An Altered Matchbox" organized by Craftmate Store.

My very first time not creating card but a matchbox.
Since I do not have any matchbox, I google around for a matchbox template. There are varieties of them. So, I have no worries of not having a matchbox.

 Here is the picture of matchbox without the decoration. I made 2 of them. Then stick them together.



Ta da.... Here is the complete project. I am satisfy with the decoration.


What are the recipes?

I added cheese cloth, vintage button, butterfly button, roses & glitter glue on each of them except the cheese cloth for the decoration. I used pattern paper for the matchbox body. The "drawers", I used washi tape & brads.

This is for my assigned partner (photo courtesy from my partner).



So, what I received from my partner was....
 

It was a nice swap project with my partner. Thank you so much for the gifts.

Cherio!

No comments:

Post a Comment