Saturday, March 2, 2013

Chinese New Year 2013

Hi everyone

I am back after long holiday just to celebrate Chinese New Year.
It was fun & enjoyable to meet all my relatives during these time.

As I have my very own personal objective & passion in crafts, I made Chinese New Year cards to my close friends & relatives. Some of my friends did not receive it. Sorry, if you did not receive it, I would said it went missing. ^_^ Well, every festive seasons is like that right? Hehehe...

Next year? Hmmmmm..... I may consider one of my cousin's idea. Stay tuned for next CNY & it will be at my "Kai Ma" place to get the gift ya. I would have a little trouble or out of idea what to give to male.... Anyone can suggest? ^_^

I made a lot of design of CNY card this year. Shall upload soon to show it to everyone here.

Love always~

No comments:

Post a Comment