Thursday, December 27, 2012

Malaysian Flower

Hi everyone

This is my latest creation.

It's Malaysian Flower which I am still mastering it.
Previously, I stick it on ice cream stick to use as a bookmark as shown in below picture.
It is in the wired pen holder on the right side.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg_-dOGpAR4v1IJGSwpxY81G__uMkc_lco_K13hyYo5UGFfR_PTEqS3jPAnJKKSqJ_GxedDP7G78_2SnADJ5KBXG1oUUGsFZvlILfjPX5-PHrJiRwryl5qGhsLi7g2Rcv68iEhIK8yuxcU/s1600/DSC03357.JPG


Since I am too brave enough (hahah..just a try & experiment things here), I stick a theme of Malaysian Flower in Black & Red. It is so elegant to look at it. 

Recipes:
1. Canvas board as based 
2. Pink Paislee - London Market Collection paper. Cut the roses & placed it at the corner.
3. Sticker shiny stone as an embellishment.
4. Distress ink - Aged Mahogany. Distress at the border & leaving center white.



Loving it, right?

Below is my earlier project which I did on 27 Nov 2012.

I arrange the quilled flower around the corner of photo frame. I did use some scrap which is my earring as an embellishment. I also added a lady bird to make it more lovely.


My graduation day!
 

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment