Thursday, July 7, 2016

DS4J: Digistamps4Joy Blog Hop from Jul 7 to Jul 14

Hi everyone.

Today we are starting a Blog Hop from July 7 till July 14 at Digistamps4Joy.

It would be great fun if you join in and have a look at all the great cards the Design Team has made. We all made easel cards embellished with either glitter or sequins.

One follower of the main Digistamps4Joy challenge blog will win a digistamp, so make sure you are a follower there. If you visit each of the links in the list of blog participants, and leave a comment on each blog, you may be the lucky person to win a Digistamps4Joy digistamp from each one!

By leaving a comment on each of the participating blogs, you can earn an extra digi here on this main blog. And the digi you can win is what the DT made on her card.

So anyone who leaves a comment on the blogs and follows the challenge blog from Digistamps4Joy can win a digi from any of the Design Team blogs. So, you can earn a total of 5 digi’s! Isn’t that a cool prize?

Here is my inspirational easel card. Lovely isn't it?


What I did was using washi tape for my background. Digistamp were colored with Derwent Aquatone with glitters added on it to make it like 3D. Added twine from American Crafts as if the flower were tied together. Also added sequins which I bought from Spotlight. Just love how sequins turn out to be like bubbles around the roses. Added some sparkling rhinestones at the base for a feel of elegant. Leave a comment at my blog post also visit & comment my members blogs too.
Here are the blogs:

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Good idea using the washi tape.
    Best wishes Margaret DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Love the colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It IS a lovely card especially with the glitter, love the blue and the washi tape.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm sorry that I emailed you not earlier. But I've seen only now that I'm the winner of the Blog Hop. I hope it's not to late.
    please contact me at kleido82@gmx.de

    hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete