Sunday, January 24, 2016

CIC344: Cupcake Inspirations: Color Challenge

Welcome back to my humble blog.

Today I baked Honey Cornflakes Raisin cookies for Chinese New Year. It was my all time favorite cookies and also requested by my brother each year.


As for my lunch today, bacon with egg. Added cheddar cheese, black pepper and mixed herbs for a taste except for 1 of them. Taste so good.


Now, I just wanted to share a book which I bought on recent Friday. I ordered this book from Kinokuniya - Idiots Guides: Succulents by Cassidy Tuttle. You can also purchased this book from Amazon. As Amazon price are expensive, I ordered it thru Kinokuniya Malaysia. I was so excited to have this book as I am a beginner in succulent. It is a great book to have too.



Since Chinese New Year just around the corner, I also did some CNY card. I am still working it out. A sneak peak on what is on my table.



This week challenge at Cupcake Inspirations is about...

Color Challenge: Blush, Cream & Gold


This week, our generous sponsor is from Freckled Fawn. Thank you.


My inspiration card:


Card Recipes:

1. Acid free card stock & patterned paper.
2. Rhinestone sticker.
3. Ready-made rosette from local store.

Remember to visit other DT's work too. Come & join our challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Eva your card is so pretty! Love the rosettes. Have a great week.
    -Sandy G

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love the plaid paper and your beautiful rosettes! And your food looks so yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete