Sunday, August 2, 2015

CIC321: Cupcake Inspirations: Embelishments

Hi everyone.

It is another new week.
Recently, I have been into doodling. Yes, more on colored art doodling. If you follow my Instagram, you will see that I have done 2 pieces.

Today, I am showing you one of my colored art doodling which I give it to my colleague. A very nice & good girl. She is one of our happy go lucky girl. She brings us laughter. Gonna miss her.


This week at Cupcake Inspirations is about...

Theme Challenge: Embellishments.


This week, our generous sponsor is from Polka Doodles. Thank you.



My inspiration card:


Card Recipes:

1. Acid free card stocks & patterned paper.
2. Sponsored digital image from Polka Doodles. Thank you! Colored with Derwent Aquatone.
3. Sequins.
4. Prima flower.
5. Die cuts - Leaves, Frame & love.

Remember to visit other DT's work too. Come & join our challenge.

1 comment: