Sunday, July 12, 2015

DS4J: Part of DT members & new stamp release

Hi everyone.

As I said, there will be an announcement & if you notice that there is new badge in the right side of my blog. Yes, I am part of the DT member for Digistamps4joy.


I am so thrill & excited to be part of the DT members. Thanks, for the opportunity given.

Digistamps4joy has new released digis. It is available at Digistamps4joy e-shop.

I have used African Violets digi to make a card.


Card Recipes:

1. Acid free card stocks.
2. Acid free patterned paper.
3. Die cut pattern paper using doily die cut from Kaiser Craft.
4. Sequins.
5. Digi from Digistamps4joy.
6. Colored with Derwent Inktense.

Inspiration Idea:
1. A little of card layout.
2. Water colour effect using Derwent Inktense. I did try to make it more watery but it just don't come out with the effect I want.
3. Stick on top of the doily lace die cuts. Turning to be a pretty flower bouquet (view from top).
4. Added sequins to make it more bubbly feel.

Also, entering the above cards for the following challenge:

Scrapbook Stamp Society: Anything Goes
Paradise of Stamps: Anything Goes
TTCRD: Anything Goes

Remember to visit other DT's work too. 

8 comments:

  1. Eva, welcome to our little family over at DS4J. I just adore your creation and your colouring is superb.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Desire. I am thrill to join you all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and Elegant card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Welcome again and Good Luck! Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card! I love the way you added the blue sequence and you colouring is lovely!!
    Crafty Hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eva it's beautiful
    gr karin and

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card - adding the sequence to match the dotted paper was a great idea. Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

    Hugz,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete