Sunday, June 21, 2015

CIC 315: Mustaches and Men

Hi everyone.

Been crafting this 2 days. Did Father's day craft with the kids in the centre on Saturday. We did felt tie and handmade card. Happy Father's day! During the night, rushing all my card designs for Cupcake Inspirations. Then, I started my crochet project. Been trying to learn crochet as I have been buying yarns and wanted to make some pieces to cover my stuffs. I did many trials and errors and I was happy that I am able to make it correctly.

Today, I started again with a new piece of crochet. Crochet granny squares. Then, half way done, I went to cinema with my family to watch Minions. Oh, how cute minions are and truly I do not know how I can understand Minions language. Hahahah....Just relax and chilled with Minions. We went to many shopping complex after the movie. Great shopping days for me as I grabbed a few reference books for children arts programme.

Came back, I continue crochet again. Ta da... my result of granny square. It actually took me long hours to manage it as I am a lefty. To see and learn, it takes a mile way to learn as many of the crochet books were using right handed way. Well, lefty world is special isn't it. Hahahaha....


Okay, this week at Cupcake Inspirations;

Theme Challenge: Mustaches and Men.


This week, our generous sponsor is from Melonheadz. Thank you.


My inspiration card:


Card Recipes:

1. Acid free card stock.
2. Sponsored digital image from Melonheadz. Thank you! Colored with Derwent Aquatone.
3.Embellished with Kaiser Craft rhinestones.
4. Hand cut mustache and draw stiches line.

Do join our challenge.

2 comments:

  1. I love your cute card, Eva! This guy makes me smile! And love your crocheting, keep going, it should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little fisherman!! xx

    ReplyDelete