Sunday, November 23, 2014

CIC288: Color Challenge

My short holiday starts today until this coming Wednesday. My craft room / craft area is out & in a mess. Thus, invading half of the living hall. Cross finger, none of my family member mumbles on my invasion... Wahahahahah~!!!


This week challenge in Cupcake Inspirations is about Color Challenge using ruby, butter & pumpkin.


Our generous sponsor, May Arts Ribbon is sponsoring ribbons for our lucky one. Thank you.


My inspiration card:




Card Recipes:
1. Card stock.
2. Clear stamp image received from paper craft magazine. Colored with Copic & Faber Castell permanent marker.
3. Ribbon from May Arts. Thank you. This ribbon comes in handy. There is wire at the each side. Thus, I just twisted it a few time to make like a ribbon shape. Extra idea! You can twisted & make it like a snow ball in between. Have fun trying it!

Do join our challenge & let's have fun together.

No comments:

Post a Comment