Saturday, October 4, 2014

Miniature Mini Dress

Hi everyone

This week, I am on long sick leave. Why? At this age, it is my first time get chicken pox. Well, how it feels? It is painful from day 1 to day 3; & itchiness starts at day 3. Today, I am feeling better but the pox yet to go down completely. Next week, I am going to see Dr. again for next consultancy. I do admit it is bored to stay at home not because I do not like to stay at home. It is just that I am a workaholic in the office. Yet, I enjoyed the moment with my family members around me. Thus, appreciating with what I have.

During my sick leave, I did 3 mini miniature dresses. One of it (the blue & green dress) is meant for one of the craft challenge organized by one of our crafter. It is fun to explore more with what I yet to do. It helps me to explore more & craft beyond.

I Google around & watch many videos from Youtube. Reading, viewing & understanding the techniques shared by many crafters around the world. Thank you so much for the ideas.


1st dress: Miniature Mini Nature Dress (left)
- in blue & green colour.
- made with own drawn body dress & paper mache. (yes, they do have boobs around.. ^_^  )
- distress ink on the body.
- decoupage.
- pearl string & butterfly sequins.
- ribbon.
 
2nd dress: Miniature Mini Evening Dress (top)
- in vintage photo colour.
- made with own drawn body dress & paper mache. (yes, they do have boobs around.. ^_^  )
- distress ink on the body.
- layering.
- lace ribbon & flowers sequins.
- golden paper.

3rd dress: Miniature Mini Floral Dress (right)
- in green colour.
- made with own drawn body dress & paper mache. (yes, they do have boobs around.. ^_^  )
- distress ink on the body.
- decoupage.
- pearl & roses.
- ribbon.
- paper punches paper.

I hope you enjoyed & get inspired with my miniature mini dresses I made during this week. Have fun & get inspired!

2 comments:

  1. Your three mini-dresses are WONDERFUL Eva! Colorful and beautiful, and so creative! I never would have though of these techniques and textures together. They are fun and pretty! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Donna. Have fun trying to mix some techniques together. Hugs~~

    ReplyDelete