Sunday, September 14, 2014

CIC278: Color Challenge

This week challenge in Cupcake Inspirations is about Color Challenge using chartreuse, kraft & goldenrod.


This week, our generous sponsor is from Core'rdinations,who is sponsoring $15 gift certificate for this challenge. Thank you for the generous sponsor.


My inspiration card:



Card Recipes:
1. Acid free card stock & patterned paper.
2. Fiskar hexagon paper punch.
3. Sponsored card stock from Core'rdinations
4. Pearl sticker.
5. Glitter.

Do join our challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Eva! I'm so grateful you visited my blog today so I could find yours. Each one of your creations is so cute! And I really like the techniques used on each card! Love the way you've employed pearls on this hexagon shapes! Great idea to dimensionalize each piece! I've become your newest google follower! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna. Thank you for being my follower. Stay tuned with more ideas & inspirations from me.

    ReplyDelete