Sunday, February 2, 2014

CIC 246: Color Challenge

Hi everyone.

I was just back from Bangkok, Thailand last 2 days ago. I went to Bangkok & Pattaya with tour guide. Everything was fine & we avoided the protest area. I visited my friend in Bangkok too & it was nice to catch up with her with my own tight scheduled trip this round.

Right now, I am at my hometown, Teluk Intan, Perak for Chinese New Year celebration. I was excited for CNY as I am meeting up with my cousins & relatives.

This is the flower arrangement done by myself on the Chinese New Year eve.
May the Year of Horse brings us abundance of prosperity & happiness.


Today was 2nd day of Chinese New Year. During the Chinese New Year, we will have big feast of eating & visiting relatives from house to house. As for the non married, they will received "Ang Pau" (red packets filled with some money). It is a blessing from the married one.

This week challenge in Cupcake Inspirations is about Color Challenge - using fuchsia, cream & steel.



This week, our generous sponsor, Digi Darla Designs is sponsoring 5 digis for this challenge. Thank you.
 

My inspiration card:


Card Recipes:
1. Acid free card stock.
2. Acid free patterned paper.
3. Sponsored image from Digi Darla Designs. Thank you! Colored with Derwent WaterColour Pencil.
4. Lace.
5. Buttons.
6. Flowers.
7. Glitter glues.
8. Pearl stickers.

Do join Cupcake Inspirations to be the lucky winner for the 5 digis.
Have fun & happy crafting!


XOXO
- Eva - (Posting this from Teluk Intan, Perak)

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty and whimsical !!! Love the pearls, flowers and buttons !! Hope you have a wonderful day !

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eva - Beautiful card!! And Happy New Year. :) -Alycia

    ReplyDelete