Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Chinese New Year 2013

Hi everyone

Chinese New Year is just around the corner. As usual, at this time, I will be busy with CNY stuffs such as decoration, designing & bakery especially with cookies.

My brother as usual will always asked me a favor to bake his favorite Honey Cornflakes with Raisin Cookies. Every year never failed to bake this. Secondly, I have a few requests whom requested me to bake "fong li shu" - pineapple tart in square shape form. This is one of the delicacies which is very popular from Taiwan. Of course, I would have my own Malaysian way to bake it with my very own & altered recipe.

Back to my very own card creation, this year, I managed to design 4 unique theme for CNY card.
The main theme of my CNY card was the Malaysian Quilled Flower. Since it is so unique, why not personalize it, right? Why I actually choose this design as the flower itself looks like a button on cheongsam. It do looks real if you did not notice it was made out of paper.

 Here is a nearer view of my 4 card design.










Interested, you can place a pre-order CNY card latest by 13th Jan 2013 (Sunday).
For more details, email me at evang_yanyan@yahoo.com


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment