Friday, August 31, 2012

Cupcake 207 - Flowers

Cupcake Craft challenge for this week is about Flowers.

Here is the rule:
(extracted from their blog)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Now pay attention peeps! Your image needs to include some kind of flower. We will not be accepting entries that simply have floral paper or some flower embellies! ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Luckily enough that I have a clear stamp (I forget which paper craft magazine I get from) where a girl holding a bunch of flowers.

Here is my design to enter this challenge.

A view of my entire card. When I think about flowers, it comes to my mind about girls. So, I wanted to have something red & purple in my card design. Mix & match with embellishment & flower pattern papers, it turns out to be a simple & nice. ^_^



A nearer view of the image. I know that sometimes I have been neglecting my blog post but I was busy coloring some images.... This is one of the image I colored. Nicely stamped & colored. I have been using Luna Aquarrel water color pencil but this image I used the FaberCastell water color pencil. Love it too. Some of the color from FaberCastell are totally pastel in color when your medium mixed with water.

In this Happy Birthday sentiments, the words are heat embossed. It is hardly to see the embossed word here. I added a little bit of color from Sharpie permanent marker. Added some glitters on the stamped image & roses.

Here is my card recipes:

1. Paper & card stock from local stationery shop.
2. Docrafts – Spring Time acid free paper.
3. Doily lace from local store.
4. Distress ink from Ranger distress ink – Aged Mahogany.
5. Glitter glue.
6.  Paper roses from local store. 

Thanks for viewing my design.

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet, pretty card...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete